Disinfectant Spray Services
COVID-19 was first reported by the WHO to occur in Wuhan China in December 2019. Today, the virus has spread to more than 180 countries, including Indonesia. All countries are working to slow down and stop the COVID-19 outbreak. The virus can be transmitted between humans through droplets. One way to break the chain of COVID19 is by maintaining cleanliness. It is to kill the Covid-19 virus before it could infect humans. Various methods of this prevention include the act of using antiseptics and disinfectants.
Effective, Reliable & Eco-Friendly
- Has a broad spectrum and is very effective to kill bacteria and viruses.
- Has a long residue.
- Safe for the environment.
- As a sanitation process in all areas.
- Effective at all temperatures.
- Does not cause corrosiveness to the object being treated.